[theora] Cortado status controls in IE6

Greg Hendley ghendley at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 12 17:47:53 PDT 2010

I have need to make an .ogv file available on IE6. I am using
cortado_latest.jar to make this happen. Hovering over the playing video
causes the status bar to appear as expected. In the status bar the play
button, pause button, and stop button all work as expected. However the
slider has no effect. I have examined and tried several of the parameters
but see nothing that would make the slider in the bar work. When using
Firefox to view the same file the slider works.

Any suggestions?

--Greg Hendley