[theora] Indexing Ogg files for faster seeking

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 02:21:15 PST 2010

We should make the discussion of keyframe indexed skeleton a topic of
a skeleton discussion on Thursday or Friday. We can then announce the
time of the discussion on Wednesday and whoever would like to
participate can do so on irc (and maybe skype).

Anyone interested should keep an eye open on the breakout groups to be
defined on Wednesday for Thursday and Friday and published at
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2010/pmwiki.php/Main/Schedule .

Cheers,
Silvia.