[theora] Seamless web video within reach

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 20:24:52 PDT 2009

Reply in-line :-

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 03:37, Denver Gingerich<denver at ossguy.com> wrote:
> I'm interested in feedback on my latest blog post, "Seamless web video
> within reach":
>
> http://ossguy.com/?p=424
>
> It primarily describes how to get Theora working in Safari and
> Internet Explorer and how to bring it all together with tools like
> Mv_Embed.
>
> In addition, I'd like to find people that are interested in developing
> and testing the solutions I outlined (especially Mac and Windows
> users).  I'm hoping that through these efforts, we can make Theora the
> dominant vehicle for online video sooner rather than later.

Hi Denver,
        The vlc wiki outlines putting the code on a webpage and that
webpage downloading the activex control. (developer-oriented solution)

What if I want to download and install the .cab file. I downloaded the
.cab file but there doesn't seem to be any documentation how to
install the same on IE.

It might be the same query as Silvia Pfeiffer

> Denver
> http://ossguy.com/

<snipped>

--