[theora] Seamless web video within reach

Denver Gingerich denver at ossguy.com
Tue Jul 28 21:16:26 PDT 2009

You mean http://wiki.videolan.org/ActiveX/HTML, right?

> What if I want to download and install the .cab file. I downloaded the
> .cab file but there doesn't seem to be any documentation how to
> install the same on IE.
>
> It might be the same query as Silvia Pfeiffer

You should just be able to embed the HTML from that page into a new
HTML document, open the document in IE, and IE will automatically ask
you to install the ActiveX control.  You will, however, have to change
"latest" in the codebase URL to "0.8.6c" for it to work.  Is it still
not working for you?

Denver
http://ossguy.com/