[theora] Encoding QT to Theora

Laurent Fraisse lfraisse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 02:14:50 PST 2009

We shot with the Red One HD camera so source material is raw. We then
converted it to edit the shots with FCP.
I can ask the editor to give me other details since I'm just anticipating
the moment we'll release the movie.
Were it for the editor only, it would be encoded with some H.264 codec
without further discussion.

Thank you,

LF