[theora] Video online

romal at gmx.de romal at gmx.de
Mon Jan 29 23:15:44 PST 2007

Hi,

VLC is my primary video player, but the transcoding-feature is crashing or producing empty files. I tried it several times, even the nightly builds.

I used the super-transcoder for creating the videofile. The homepage states it´s a gui for ffmpeg2theora.

So I wonder why commandline ffmpeg2theora get`s out of sync and the gui-version does not.

Does the gui use any commandline parameters or is the includes ffmpeg2theora modified ?

cu romal

-------- Original-Nachricht --------