[theora] Video online

S. A. Allen manager at atshop3d.com
Mon Jan 29 16:48:21 PST 2007

I've used VLC's transcoding wizard, but come across some videos that just
give null output. There is another solution to this, but it only runs on
Windows at the moment.

The super transcoder (http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html) is able to
convert just about any media format to another format.

Hope this helps.