[theora] Video online

Yorn yorn at gmx.net
Tue Jan 30 01:12:47 PST 2007

Hi romal,

another option would be, to use ffmpeg/mencoder, to produce an mpeg2 file and
convert this file to theora.

Third way is, to use the encoder example. You can find more about this option
in  an "unofficial howto" at
http://www.dogphilosophy.net/SECTION-Technical_Stuff/ogg-theora-microhowto.html

Hope that helps.

yorn