[theora] Extension .v+ogg does work

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 11:30:59 PDT 2006

Hello,

Sorry if this too has been discussed many times already, but....

(Assuming there is one....)  What's the argument against also registering
MIME types like "video/ogg" and "audio/ogg" (instead of just giving
everything a "application/ogg" extension)?

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca