[theora] Updated Vorbis & Theora plugins available for Helix & RealPlayer 10

John Kintree jkintree at swbell.net
Fri May 14 07:26:03 PDT 2004

On Thursday 13 May 2004 12:08 pm, Aaron Colwell wrote:
> I just wanted to let people know that new plugins are available for
> RealPlayer 10 and the Helix Player for Linux. This update fixes various
> seek related problems and loss of lip-sync.

Is there someplace where people can download sample video files that are in
Theora format?  I've seen the trailer for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of
Azkaban in both RealPlayer 10 and VP6 formats.  It looks pretty good with
both of them at between 450 and 500 kbps.  For comparison purposes, it would
be nice to see the same trailer in Theora format.
John Kintree