[theora-dev] Changing the framerate after the fact...

Id Kong spam_receptacle_ at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 01:19:41 PST 2010

	I have another odd question...	Is there a way to change the frame rate of an ogg stream after having already encoded it?	My problem is that I am capturing video being generated in real time.  The only way to know what the frame rate of the generated video is to let it play and see.  However, I'm capturing it so I've already created a theora stream and storing it in an ogg file.  I'm hoping that's okay 'cause I can just assume some arbitrary frame rate and change it later.  The frames haven't changed so surely I can just change some bytes somewhere and a new frame rate will be assigned to the theora stream... right?	Thank you...