[Theora-dev] Open Source Research

Kyrre Myrbostad kyrrem at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Mar 28 01:19:44 PST 2006

Hi.

My name is Kyrre Myrbostad and I'm studying information systems (IS) at
the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, in Trondheim. I am
writing my master thesis on the subject of Open Source Software, with a
particular focus on methods of organisation and techniques for
exchanging information and knowledge.

It would help me a lot in my research if I could have a short interview,
through e-mail  or preferable IRC, with someone who is working on
Theora. This is only to establish some facts about day-to-day work in an
OSS project, so the interview should not take more then approximatly 15
minutes of your time. You can reach me through this list, personal
email, or on #theora (nickname: kyrrem).

I will be the only one with access to the transcripts from the
interview, and if anything ends up in the final paper it will be
completely anonymous.

I believe many firms and organizations have a lot to learn from the
OSS-community, and would greatly appreciate your help in showing this to
the academic world.

If this is the wrong place for such a request, please forgive my
ignorance and point me in the right direction.

Regards,
Kyrre Myrbostad
kyrrem at stud.ntnu.no