[theora-dev] My issues with ogg and directshow...

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Mon May 10 20:10:15 PDT 2004

This is from libfishsound, which is the wrapper i'm using to libvorbis...

/* Make a fake ogg_packet structure to pass the data to libvorbis */
  op.packet = buf;
  op.bytes = bytes;
  op.b_o_s = (fsv->packetno == 0) ? 1 : 0;
  op.e_o_s = 0;
  op.granulepos = 7;
  op.packetno = fsv->packetno;

I've been using it just fine, and i'm sure conrad has been for a lot longer,
i'm sure he can explain why it works !... it clearly doesn't make that much
difference... if any at all.

A quick search in libvorbis, i can see it being stored a few places... but
not actually used for anything !

Zen.