[theora-dev] My issues with ogg and directshow...

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Mon May 10 20:29:06 PDT 2004

I seem to remember initially trying to ignore it, but it didn't work... i
can find a few places where it is being used for something... whether it's
crucial or not... i've got no idea.

if(op->granulepos>-1)
 th->granulepos=op->granulepos;
else{
 if(th->granulepos==-1){
  th->granulepos=0;
 }else{
  if(pbi->FrameType==BASE_FRAME){
   long frames= th->granulepos & ((1<<pbi->keyframe_granule_shift)-1);
   th->granulepos>>=pbi->keyframe_granule_shift;
   th->granulepos+=frames+1;
   th->granulepos<<=pbi->keyframe_granule_shift;
  }else
   th->granulepos++;
 }
}

bugs, that have since been fixed. But it does seem to be used for something.

Zen.