[Theora-dev] patches for theora

Ralph Giles giles
Tue Jun 8 16:47:33 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 11:21:54AM +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:

> Ralph, I think I submitted at least part of the first already once
> before, was there something wrong with it or was it just an oversight ?
> Let me know if they need fixing.

Thanks for persevering. I don't remember what my objection was on the
first one. I think I didn't understand the includefile issue properly.
Still don't but I committed it anyway. :)

I'm still unconvinced one the -uninstalled thing, so it won't go in
for beta. Maybe if you spiff up our general build system like you
keep threatening you'll eventually wear me down.

You going to WOS this week? I'll be in Berlin thursday-sunday.

Cheers,