[Theora-dev] Binaries for Visual Studio.NET?

David Barrett dbarrett
Mon Aug 2 00:11:59 PDT 2004

Ok, ignore this question: I found the "oggdsf" project, which is a
DirectShow filter wrapper around Ogg formats.  It has a Visual
Studio.NET solution that builds *everything*, including Ogg, Speex,
and Theora (the big three I care about).  So, just check out:

/oggdsf/sln/oggdsf_all/oggdsf_all.sln

It's *huge* and builds about everything in Xiph.org, so it's a great
place to start.  Now, I just need to figure out how to use this Theora
library...

-david