[theora-dev] question about ogg mapping

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Thu Jun 12 09:01:51 PDT 2003

Answering my own question: by walking through the code I can see that each
packet has its own granulepos, so it should not be a big issue , provided
those are being set correctly. Not sure however if there are implications
for seeking, we have to try and see what happens. I suspect we can simply
stuff more packets in a page, up to the optimal 4-8k number.

Regards,
Mauricio