[theora-dev] question about ogg mapping

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Thu Jun 12 07:49:25 PDT 2003

And how would you get the absolute time for each frame in this scenario
(multiple packets per page?) This is absolutely necessary for a player to
operate correctly. Or is there anything I am missing, like a way to get the
absolute position from the packet data and not the page granulepos?

regards,
Mauricio