[theora-dev] Re: More Missing Pieces

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Wed Feb 26 02:12:21 PST 2003

Jens Arm wrote:
> The rududu I have found, but it is for M$ :( and no source.

I think when it will be released, it will probably be ported to other
OSes. We'll help on that side (as we have a good contact with the (only)
coder).

> WARP I havn't found, or the site is empty. (Source/LINUX ????)

I don't think he has released anything public yet. Maybe a few people
have a test version, but I'm not sure. GLDM is scared by patents that
may be contained in his code (but has no clue wether there really are).
BTW, we haven't had any news from him for a week or 2...