[theora-dev] What sort of math i required?

erivy7302 at sneakemail.com erivy7302 at sneakemail.com
Sat Dec 6 09:24:16 PST 2003

Hi,

Keep up the good work! The file sizes of Theora's output is amazing!

I have just joined the list, and would like to contribute to the
Theora/Vorbis project on the mathematics side, but I don't know what is
required.

As of now I have the basics in mathematics of the Danish
Technical University.

So I was wondering if anyone can tell me, what sort of
math that is the central of Theora and Vorbis, so I can choose courses
based on that?

My guess it that DCT is the core...?

Martin