[theora-dev] Simple player and encoder binaries for Windows

Dan Miller dan at on2.com
Tue Oct 29 09:59:07 PST 2002

note that there may be some changes to the Theora algorithm, ie it is a new release, that's why it's not called VP3.

The plan was to get the bitstream down, then start on optimization.  I'm sure the original VP3 asm libs will be of great value but they will probably not work as-is.  Until optimization time, please do not assume anything about performance.