[theora-dev] Test file

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Wed Oct 23 12:39:24 PDT 2002

If anyone with a working player_example could check this file it would be
great:

http://www.tabuleiro.com/mauricio/outwin.ogg

My Linux workstation is gasping (audio is stuck and loops during playback)
so I could not check the entire output to verify if synch is correct. This
was compressed on Windows with a modified encoder_example, and a Windows
build of libtheora. The output appears to be a few bytes off from the same
file compressed in Linux, the test movies supplied by Dan.

I will clean up and document the changes made to the encoder so that it
compiles in VC. BTW is there a source for the getopt routines available
anywhere I can grab? I replaced them with simpler ones, but it would be
great to be able to keep the same example compiling across platforms without
changes. I will probably cook up a simple Windows interface for the encoder,
anyway.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini
Tabuleiro