[theora-dev] compglobals.c

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Wed Oct 23 06:25:46 PDT 2002

Got the library projects ready and compiled (libtheora), but it will take a
couple of hours to put together an encoder/player example. The current ones
are system specific at this stage (they use getopt, unistd, and OSS, which
are not present Windows or a typical VC setup.) I will let you know when I
have finished it, Dan.

I also found that I got several warnings when building the lib (80 or so).
Most are related to possible loss of data during conversions (which is not
happening so far as I have determined), but some are caused by the lack of
some standard includes (for abs(), memset(), memcpy() etc) on some .c files.
Is there a process to log this so that it can be patched at cvs? The library
compiles anyway and issues warnings assuming these functions will be
provided externally, but warnings make me nervous.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini
Tabuleiro