[theora-dev] Test file

Aurelus aurelus at eml.cc
Wed Oct 23 12:55:11 PDT 2002

Op wo 23-10-2002, om 21:39 schreef Mauricio Piacentini:
> If anyone with a working player_example could check this file it would be
> great:
>
> http://www.tabuleiro.com/mauricio/outwin.ogg

It plays well, giving this output:

Ogg logical stream 292e is Theora 352x208 24.00 fps video.
Ogg logical stream 447b is Vorbis 2 channel 44100 Hz audio.

I have no sound, but I didn't have that with my own encoded
file as well (which I know *does* have sound; mplayer plays it).
(Mplayer gives sound for this file as well.)

> My Linux workstation is gasping (audio is stuck and loops during playback)
> so I could not check the entire output to verify if synch is correct. This
> was compressed on Windows with a modified encoder_example, and a Windows
> build of libtheora. The output appears to be a few bytes off from the same
> file compressed in Linux, the test movies supplied by Dan.

This might not be of any help if it's mainly about synch..

--
With regards / Met groet,
Taco aka Aurelus

http://www.phys.uu.nl/~twitte       Jabber ID: aurelus at jabber.org
OpenPGP finger: 7526 8AB3 D011 F3FB 72E7 773D E86C 65AA A76A 895E