[theora-dev] Status?

Dan Miller dan at on2.com
Tue Oct 1 21:40:57 PDT 2002

hi --

theora is alive and well.  An early release (proof of concept), with integrated Ogg/Vorbis/VP3 encoder & decoder, is available at www.theora.org.  You can get it from CVS (project name = theora), and there is a tarball at the homepage as well.

It's been tested on Linux; for fun, I just compiled the encoder under Cygwin.