[theora-dev] VP3/QT: More QT 6 trouble

Daniel B. Miller dan at on2.com
Fri Jul 19 13:39:01 PDT 2002

I believe this problem exists with the 3.2.2.x builds at www.vp3.com, but
has been resolved in the 3.2.6.1 build now available at xiph.org.  I sure
hope so, because 3.2.6.0 is what Apple is serving up with QT6!

Please, anyone who is working with VP3 codecs, get the new build as soon
as possible.  It's available through the normal cvs server at xiph.  see:

http://www.theora.org/cvs.html

take the latest build, 3.2.6.1

 ___  Dan Miller
(++,) CTO and founder, On2 Technologies