[theora-dev] VP3/QT: More QT 6 trouble

Eric M. Kidd Eric.M.Kidd at Dartmouth.EDU
Fri Jul 19 13:16:17 PDT 2002

It looks like there's more QT 6 trouble, and this is specific to the post-3.2.5.x builds.  I'm on it, and will try to sort things out by Monday.

Cheers,
Eric
(not a happy camper!)

--- From a note I sent to Dan Miller:
The "3.2.2.0" binaries on www.vp3.com fail with an error I haven't seen before--"You may experience problems playing a video track in credits_v.mov because there was a problem with the compressor.  Would you like to close the movie or continue?"  I get this error in either GDI mode or using DirectDraw.