[theora-dev] Boring but useful VP3/QT patches

Ralph Giles zen6669 at zen.co.uk
Fri Jul 19 00:08:47 PDT 2002

On Friday, July 19, 2002, at 02:42 AM, Daniel B. Miller wrote:

> It seems like I need some option to get patch to use the 'Index:'
> commands.  I looked at the man page, it goes on about how patch tries to
> derive the filenames, but I am still confused.  Any help would be
> appreciated.

Try it from the toplevel of vp32/ without the -d? If that doesn't help,
I'd just insert the changes by hand; it's not a big patch.

FWIW, I was a little nervous about that one. the *.<build-file-ext>
additions are reasonable, but things like 'Debug' and 'Release' looked
like they could conflict with later files/directories. Eric, can you
explain for us non-windows folk where those files come from and what
they are?

  -r