[Speex-dev] speex and vad

shima eshaghi oskouei shima_oskouei at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 05:20:27 UTC 2015

Hello

I am a university student and I have just started to usespeex newly, I am implementing this codec on STM32F4 and I use speex library. Ihave a problem with VAD, can anybody help me? I want to know which parameters Ishould tune in my code (using speex library)? Which function should be called?I want to record a voice on SD card and I want to use this algorithm to detectsilent periods to save my SD capacity. Does it work? I mean is it suitable forthis purpose?

Sincerely