[Speex-dev] Speex_echo_cancellation() always same output

Şevket Kürşad KAHYA sevketkahya at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 01:43:46 PDT 2014

Hi all,
I have been trying to impelement echo cancellation on STM32F4 Discovery board (having ARM based uC).In my project, I simply initialized the echo_state by speex_echo_state_init() by using frame_size 160, filter_length 800 (at 8kHz Sampling rate.) Then, I simply used speex_echo_cancellation() function in where i am getting sound. However, I have recently realised that output_frame has been  always same without any relation with input_frame and echo_frame.
What can be wrong in my project? Any help will be appreciated.
Best regards,