[Speex-dev] Upsampling while decoding / Updating

victor victor at speech.sri.com
Wed May 8 10:20:10 PDT 2013

I've used the speex resampler in other projects, and am very happy with
it.

If you want general sample rate interpolation, be careful to use the
"speex" resampler from the opus-tools package as described below, rather
than the "silk" resampler in the opus package.  The silk resampler only
resamples between the sample rates supported by the codec (8, 12, 16,
24, 48kHz).