[Speex-dev] PWM vs. DAC output

Andras Kadinger bandit at surfnonstop.com
Mon Oct 31 09:01:31 PDT 2011

You have sent this question to the list of the developers of the Speex
speech/audio codec.

Speex itself works in the PCM domain, so input/output is well suited to
ADCs/DACs.

The rest of your question is not a Speex question, but a generic audio
electronics question. I suggest you look for generic audio electronics
sources for answers.