[Speex-dev] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

George Jinzhu Xue via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed Jul 27 23:32:00 PDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    George Jinzhu Xue requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Michael,

- George Jinzhu

Accept invitation from George Jinzhu Xue
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-b1bydg-gqncis69-5v/uB4yh5p6-fiNzL1hZ5Rt_bACiCrX3g/blk/I2993172728_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPwOdP8TcjcVej99bR9SsABqrltLbPsNdz0Uej0UdzcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from George Jinzhu Xue
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-b1bydg-gqncis69-5v/uB4yh5p6-fiNzL1hZ5Rt_bACiCrX3g/blk/I2993172728_2/39ve38TczsNcPAVcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with George Jinzhu Xue be a good idea?

George Jinzhu Xue's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting George Jinzhu Xue's invitation, check George Jinzhu Xue's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation