[Speex-dev] Speex newbie: win32 encoder and Java applet playback?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:46:16 PDT 2011

--

Thanks Clifton and Vinod!

I´m using the win32 encoder succesfully (i just wish it accepted mp3
and/of WMA as source, too, to avoid the intermediate step of
converting to WAV... I will have to try to get sox for win32 and see
if I can make a batch script to automate the process from .wma source
to spx).

The jSpeex player for Java works great as well.

It´s great!. Together with VBR it gives me better results than the
original WMA speech source file!

Good times :)

FC
Buenos Aires, Argentina