[Speex-dev] exiting with ogg.h missing

Chandrashekar, Prasad Bylahalli (Prasad) Prasad.Chandrashekar at lsi.com
Wed Aug 10 09:37:32 PDT 2011

If you are working on a VC project then download the OGG code from www.xiph.org/ogg/ and include in the project.

Regards,
-Prasad

From: speex-dev-bounces at xiph.org [speex-dev-bounces at xiph.org] On Behalf Of Shridhar, Vasant [vasant.shridhar at harman.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:03 PM
To: Rony Nandy
Cc: speex-dev at xiph.org
Subject: Re: [Speex-dev] exiting with ogg.h missing

I ran into a similar problem.  The OGG lib and header files need to be in a standard location.  To get around this problem I passed the following options to the configure script.

--with-ogg-libraries=<libogg_root>/src/.libs --with-ogg-includes=<libogg_root>/include.

In this case I built libogg and left all of the files in the default place (so I just did make not make install).

Hope this helps.

Vasant Shridhar