[Speex-dev] [SPAM] [BombData][alltestmode] Using Speex Echo Canceller

Anton A. Shpakovsky saa at tomsksoft.com
Wed Sep 29 02:46:36 PDT 2010

Hi

Yes, it's absolutely unnecessary to use speex codec. You can encode the
echo cancelled auido data with any codec you want.

The Echo Canncelation API is here -
http://www.speex.org/docs/api/speex-api-reference/group__SpeexEchoState.
html

I would advice you to look at speex_echo_cancellation function but you
will have to sync playback and capture streams by yourself.

I've used GSM, iLBC and Speex codecs with Speex AEC and it works fine.

Best Regards,

Anton A. Shpakovsky