[Speex-dev] Compile git tree with Mingw?

Stefano Antonelli santonelli at algosolutions.com
Wed Nov 24 11:16:46 PST 2010

Hello list,

I am able to compile the packaged 1.2rc1 under Mingw/MSYS, but there doesn't
seem to be any instructions on how to do this with the git tree.  According
to the INSTALL file, I need to run the autoconf.sh script, but this
complains that:

$ ./autogen.sh
checking for autoconf...
checking for automake 1.8 or later... automake-1.8
checking for aclocal 1.8 or later... aclocal-1.8
checking for libtool... libtoolize
I am going to run ./configure with no arguments - if you wish
to pass any to it, please specify them on the ./autogen.sh command line.
Generating configuration files for Speex, please wait....
  aclocal-1.8
aclocal: macro `_LT_DECL_SED' required but not defined
aclocal: macro `_LT_FUNC_STRIPNAME_CNF' required but not defined

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks,
Stefls