[Speex-dev] Speex development

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Fri Nov 12 06:20:56 PST 2010

And I would like to know if there is a way to invoke the resampler program with the Windows command-line version of Speexenc.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.