[Speex-dev] Speex development

Clifton Craig clifton.craig at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 09:40:24 PST 2010

For what it's worth, I've been working on my Speex on iPhone series on
my blog. I'm currently half thru part two and I've uploaded a checkout
of Speex-1.2rc1 that includes an XCode iPhone project that compiles.
If someone want to grab what I have and consider adding it to the
official project feel free to do so. See the 1st URL in my signature
to find my blog.

Clifton Craig
clifton.craig at gmail.com
aim: cliftoncraig07