[Speex-dev] herky-jerky audio

Ken Smith ken at alanta.com
Tue Nov 9 09:41:08 PST 2010

I'm using CSpeex, which is a 1:1 port of JSpeex to C#.  Surprisingly, it
seems to work very well for us, even when interoperating with the main
C-based implementation.  The issues we've run into all have to do with the
Silverlight environment we're running it in, i.e., we can only use TCP
instead of UDP, Silverlight's garbage collection can't handle the
requirements of realtime audio and video, that sort of thing.

Ken Smith
Cell: 425-443-2359
Email: ken at alanta.com
Blog: http://blog.wouldbetheologian.com/