[Speex-dev] herky-jerky audio

Jeff Ramin jeff.ramin at singlewire.com
Tue Nov 9 09:33:47 PST 2010

Just an update, and a follow-up question:

I'm making progress on this issue, and will likely have something working
very soon, now that I understand how the jspeex transcoding classes work.
Unfortunately, I will need to make a couple small changes to the jspeex
source code.

My question is - is anybody using jspeex for streaming speex-encoded audio?
It works great for static audio, but seems to fall short when processing
audio
on the fly in a stream.

Thanks.

--