[Speex-dev] Symbian/S60 encoding failures when building -O2/-O1 optimization and FIXED_POINT

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Fri Mar 5 17:55:05 PST 2010

Seems like it could be an optimizer bug because many people have
compiled the fixed-point port on all kinds of platforms without problem.
If you want to narrow down the problem, you might want to see which file
causes the corruption when compiled with optimization on. Then you could
even check per function and per optimization. Or you could just try
another version of gcc.

	Jean-Marc