[Speex-dev] Fixed Point AGC

james at eointecsolutions.com james at eointecsolutions.com
Wed Jan 27 08:34:55 PST 2010

Hi,
   I have downloaded the latest Speex_1.2rc1 and patched it with a patch I
found on this forum regarding Fixed point AGC. I am utilizing the Echo
cancellation successfully, I would like to use the AGC functionality
for my DM642 fixed point processor, however, when I enable the agc
using SPEEX_PREPROCESS_SET_AGC and run the preprocessing routine, it
zeros my audio buffer. I would appreciate any insight into this issue
anyone might have, am I doing something wrong, is there any
documentation I should be looking at.

Thanks in advance.
James