[Speex-dev] Fwd: Re: Fixed Point on wideband-mode: Single Frame loss on 2000 Hz sine causes "freak off"

Wed Jan 20 06:31:26 PST 2010

Quoting Frank Lorenz <Frank_wtal at web.de>:
> do you have any other ideas what to look for? Or do you currently debug
> yourself? As I already wrote, I'm out of ideas...

I've been busy with other things (like a CELT release), so I haven't had time to
look at it. The only thing I can think of is to look at what's happening in the
fixed-point that's different from what the floating point does.

Cheers,

   Jean-Marc