[Speex-dev] Fixed Point on wideband-mode: Single Frame loss on 2000 Hz sine causes "freak off"

Frank Lorenz Frank_wtal at web.de
Mon Jan 4 00:57:50 PST 2010

Hi Jean-Marc, all,

I didn't get any response to my issue up to now and would like to now if anyone can reproduce this behaviour and if there is some idea what happens. I am willing to fix this issue, but because I do not know the internals of speex, I need some advice on how to proceed...

best regards,
Frank

Frank Lorenz <Frank_wtal at web.de> hat am 21. Dezember 2009 um 10:49 geschrieben: