[Speex-dev] Question about echo cancellation

Липовой Роман roman.styler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:16:56 PST 2010

Hello!

I'm programer in the construction company. And I have to develop
applications which has to use speex codec.
The main problem is realization of echo cancellation.
The other day I installed LinPhone software, which uses the speex echo
cancellation. I connected two computers in my office. One of them had
earphones with microphone and second - speaker phone in notebook.
But the echo cancellation function didn't make any effect. I heard echo of
my voice in earphones on the first computer.
Can you help me? Why it doesn't work.
Some people in forums tell that it have to work fine.
I use LinPhone for Windows and Linux operation systems.

Thank you for help.