[Speex-dev] Lab problem for my Speex code testing.

Murat Hakan m_hkn at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:44:29 PST 2010

Hi All,

My name is Murat . I am a master degree student at Telecominication Department of Yıldız Teknik University in Turkey.

I take a voip project that is about enhancement of voip service quality on İnternet under high traffic conditions.

As a part of this I will change some code on open-source voip codec named Speex to imrove service quality under the traffic conditions.

But I can not find neccessary test and development enviroment, So I kindly request your help for above subjects.

How can use my modificated code for sip call scenario under the high traffic conditions?And What are the name of your tools for neccesary Speex improving step?
Best wishes.

Senior Software Developer

Murat Hakan.