[Speex-dev] Fwd: Re: Fixed Point on wideband-mode: Single Frame loss on 2000 Hz sine causes "freak off"

Tue Feb 2 07:10:02 PST 2010

Basically, if you have coefficients [a, b, c, d], then it means that your filter
is: 1 + a*z^-1 + b*z^-2 + c*z^-3 + d*z^-4
In fixed-point mode, the scaling factor is 8192 (i.e. Q13).

   Jean-Marc