[Speex-dev] recorded and played frame synchronization issue

Andre Kirchner supercroc1974 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 13:28:44 PDT 2010

I did the following tests with the echo canceler, and realized that echo
cancellation is not possible

1. Variable change of offset between 0 and 1 frame. Result: NO echo is canceled
at all

2. Constant offset of 1 frame. Result: NO echo is canceled neither

3. Offset of 1 frame each 10 frames. Result: Some echo is canceled, but creates
a bit of background noise.

Does anyone know what I could take a look at that could help me?

Thanks in advance,

Andre