[Speex-dev] Encoding Speex Into a SWF Version 10 Sound Stream

Randy Yates yates at ieee.org
Tue Apr 13 16:11:10 PDT 2010

Adobe's "SWF File Format Specification, Version 10" supposedly allows a
speex-encoded stream to be wrapped in a .swf file as a sound stream,
however, I have been unable to find an example of such a file anywhere.

Can someone please point me to such an example file? Note that I prefer
speex encoded as a sound stream and NOT a sound event in order to reduce
latency on playback at the client. However, an example of speex encoded
as an event would also be nice to have if my fears are true that SWF
doesn't really support speex as a stream yet.
--
Randy Yates                      % "And all you had to say
Digital Signal Labs              %  was that you were